Comet Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comet Crasher's Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Hole!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Waffles

Lt. Waffles

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 am

Hello, members of the Comet Crashers! There will a new clan race with your host, Lt. Waffles. I will explain the format:

On July 2nd(Or this Friday):

When it is 7 PM Eastern Time, all participants will be in two circuits together.(This means 8 races total). Then we will add up each individuals scores. Finally, we will split them into two groups. Split them in half to be a bit more exact based on their scores.(I will give a scenario after I explain the format, don't worry if you do not quite understand).

On July 3rd(Or this Saturday):

When it is 7 PM, the A Class(Be sure to read the scenario at the bottom of this message because you won't understand this at first which group is which) will be in two circuits. This means 8 races will be held for THEM only. If you are not in the A Class race, but you would like to record the race, you can be in the race, as long as you end in last on every race and don't get any items to change the race in any way. Whoever has the highest points will be the champion

When it is 8 or 8:30 PM(Depends on how long the A Class Circuits go), the S Class Circuit will start. People in the A Class can participate if they want to record. No using any items and always finish in last just to make sure the race doesn't change and to make the points system a little easier. Basically just the same as the A Class rules except with more advanced players. 2 Circuits of course, first one just because you obviously need a circuit to do something, and a 2nd one just for others to catch up. Whoever has the highest score overall is the champion of the S Class.

STANDARD RULES FOR THIS CLAN RACE:

1. No uses any glitches whatsoever that will make you go from one lap to another instantly. This means no Grumble Volcano Glitch, mushroom glitch in Wario's Gold Mine, the trick in Mushroom Gorge, etc.

2. No hacking of any sort. Texture hacking is allowed but that's it.

3. Choose any courses you want EXCEPT the following courses IF either Ludicolul(CC*Stuart) or his brother(Toad) are in this clan race you cannot choose the following courses to prevent any disconnections:
DS Jungle Parkway
SNES Ghost Valley 2
GCN Peach Beach
GCN Waluigi Stadium
N64 Sherbert Land
N64 Mario Raceway
GBA Shy Guy Beach
DS Desert Hills
GCN DK Mountain

NOTE: THE STAGES ABOVE ARE "NOT" GOING TO BE PICKED ONLY IF LUDICOLUL OR HIS BROTHER ARE PARTICIPATING. IF THEY ARE NOT, THESE STAGES CAN BE PICKED.

Example over everything:

So let's say we have 12 players overall. First day(tomorrow), all 12 players will race together in two circuits. Then, all scores will be added up and the 12 players will be split in half. The top 6 will fall in the S Class(Advanced) group and the others will be put in the A Class(Normal) group. Then the A Class will race each other tomorrow and only one will be champion of the A Class only and then after an hour of when the A Class started, the S Class will race. And again, whoever has the best score is champion.

Any people who joined late and the groups have already been selected, if there is less than 12 players, than that person will join in the A Class group. Basically because they will start at 0 points.

Gl/hf!

Participants So Far:
Lt. Waffles
Arthuzi
truesilva
PsychoJolteon
E1337
Ludicolul
DessertCamel(My brother)

Last edited by Lt. Waffles on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/truewaffles
Lt. Waffles

Lt. Waffles

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 pm

This tournament has been postponed due to making it too early. If anyone has a problem with the dates, please notify me.

The first two Circuits with all players will be on July 2nd, or this Friday. Afterwards, the next day when each group that was split races, this will be on July the 3rd, or this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
E1337

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Im in! This sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Lt. Waffles

Lt. Waffles

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 am

Come on guys. 6 more players and we've got ourselvers a twelve man tournament. I think I may bring my brother, so make that 5. But that's just a maybe.
Back to top Go down
redpan

redpan

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:39 pm

im in! Exclamation ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm in! If it hasn't happened yet.
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:05 am

I'm in or was i late
Back to top Go down
Lt. Waffles

Lt. Waffles

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 am

Um... Yeah. This clan race was over... But there is another clan race today at 1 AM EST!

https://cometcrasherforums.forumotion.com/comet-crashers-tournament-arena-f8/middle-wieght-class-only-clan-race-t71.htm
Back to top Go down
E1337

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

...crap i forgot about it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Black Hole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole!   The Black Hole! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Hole!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comet Crashers :: Comet Crashers' Discussion :: Comet Crashers' Tournament Arena-
Jump to: