Comet Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comet Crasher's Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Tryout Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coaster07

Coaster07

Official Tryout Section Empty
PostSubject: Official Tryout Section   Official Tryout Section EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey guys, is this where you can request a tryout for the clan. I'll make some rules in this subsection on how to request for try outs.

If you're new and want to join, start 1 topic with the Subject somewhere along the lines of "Tryout for Coaster ( in your case, your name )." A recruiter, who will be shown with a particular symbol on their name, will come by the topic and tell you to meet them on the chat at a requested time. There, you'll race him in your or his preference ( My preference is using WW together rather than a room ) and they'll evaluate you according to your skill and technique. If you are failed for some reason, the recruiter will post the reason(s) why and how you can improve on it. From there, you're unable to to request another try out for a week. After that, you may request another tryout on a new thread with the same subject, but with a number besides it ( Tryout for Coaster 2 ( for my second time)). And the process will repeat from there if necessary. Thank you,

~ Coaster
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoaster07
Steve

PostSubject: Tryout for Coaster   Official Tryout Section EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Coaster can i have a race?
Back to top Go down
Coaster07

Coaster07

PostSubject: Re: Official Tryout Section   Official Tryout Section EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Steve wrote:
Coaster can i have a race?
Well, there's a few things wrong. One, you didn't even register your nickname on the forums. Two, I just said HOW to make a tryout request and you completely failed that as I can see. Three, you don't ask here, we have a chatroom to ask for races. Please follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoaster07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Tryout Section   Official Tryout Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Tryout Section
Page 1 of 1