Comet Crashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comet Crasher's Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Waffles

Lt. Waffles

Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)   Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:46 am

Because of the lack of all the leaders leaving, I thought 1 leader wasn't enough. So I decided, why not have a partner for the leadership? Well your chance is here. In this clan race. Allow me to explain the format.

TIME

1 PM Eastern Time, next Monday(2 days from this post). Any problems with timezones, contact me for help.

RULES FOR THIS CLAN RACE

- No hacking of any sorts with the exception of texture hacking. Texture hacking is the only hacking, cheat, code, etc. you can use because texture hacking is harmless to the other players.

- No using glitches that make you do a lap within seconds. This means the shortcut in Grumble Volcano, in Wario's Gold Mine, and in Mushroom Gorge.

- You can pick any course, any character, any bike, and any kart freely.

FORMAT

On 1 PM Eastern Time, the clan race starts. Then AFTER that clan race, we all add up the results. Whoever was in 1st-3rd is in the champ race, kind've like the champ races they have in #mariokart. Whoever is 3rd on the champ race doesn't get anything. Whoever is 2nd gets promoted to capitain. Whoever is 1st place overall gets promoted to a very own leader!

NOTE: If I become 1st, I am automatically sent to 3rd. Whoever was 2nd place becomes leader. Whoever becomes 3rd is capitain.

ANOTHER NOTE: If a capitain is in 2nd place, then the capitain gets promoted to leader since he/she was already capitain.

Good luck and have fun! We need as many people as we can get!

Last edited by Lt. Waffles on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/truewaffles
Trompoke

Trompoke

PostSubject: Re: Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)   Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:00 am

Wow haven't posted here in awhile. But I'm in.
Back to top Go down
E1337

PostSubject: Re: Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)   Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Sorry wont be able to make this one :-(
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

PostSubject: Re: Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)   Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 am

Could we change to 2am Wednesday Please
Back to top Go down
Trompoke

Trompoke

PostSubject: Re: Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)   Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 am

glaceonlover11 wrote:
Could we change to 2am Wednesday Please
too late the Tourney is over.
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

PostSubject: Re: Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)   Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 am

oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)   Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Race(Chance of Being Another Leader!)
Page 1 of 1